Guinea Fowl roll with Truffle stuffing
Delicious breast of guinea fowl, embellished with black truffles, all wrapped in a delicious layer of bacon. With this dish you can tickle the taste buds of your guests.
Write a review
- - 3 guinea fowl breasts
- - 6 bacon slices
- - Black Truffle (fresh or ground)
- - Salt
- - Pepper
- - 100g Parmigiano
- Grind the truffle (if fresh, otherwise use a already prepared preserves).
- Clean the guinea fowl breasts from any nerves and cut in 3 logs.
- Chop with a knife the rest of guinea fowl and mix it with the truffle, salt, pepper and Parmigiano.
- Spread a sheet of baking paper previously soaked, wrung out and sprinkled with a little olive oil.
- Arrange bacon slices in parallel rows covering the surface of the paper. Position above it transversally the logs of guinea fowl with a little salt and spread the filling previously prepared.
- Finally, roll up and close with two layers of aluminum foil. The inner one must be drilled in order to release the liquids.
- Bake in oven at 160 ° for about 30 min.
- Slice and serve with truffle slices (if available).
Villa Magna Tartufi https://www.villamagnatartufi.com/