Black Truffle Crostino
Write a review
- - Bread
- - Black truffle
- - Extra virgin olive oil
- - Garlic
- - Salt
- - Pepper
- - Butter
- Wash and brush the truffle with cool water.
- Scrape off the harder rind (if unwelcome).
- Grind ¾ of the truffle and cut the rest of it into thin slices (to slice the truffle use a truffle-slicer or a peeler).
- Put in a saucepan the truffles, extra virgin olive oil, a clove of garlic and season with salt and pepper. Cook all together for a few minutes.
- Slice the bread.
- Toast the bread slices in the oven.
- Spread a thin layer of butter on bread.
- Season the slices with this truffle–sauce.
- You can use this sauce for pasta, gnocchi, eggs and beef too.
Villa Magna Tartufi https://www.villamagnatartufi.com/