Beef Truffle Parcels
Write a review
- - Whitish Truffle (fresh) or White Truffle (fresh) or Black Truffle (fresh or prepared as the sauce for croutons)
- - Thin slices of beef (such as carpaccio)
- - Fresh cheese spread
- - single cream
- - Extra virgin olive oil
- - Salt
- - Butter
- - Flour
- Wash and brush the truffle with cool water.
- Scrape off the harder rind (if unwelcome).
- Grind ¾ of the truffle and cut the rest of it into thin slices (to slice the truffle use a truffle-slicer or a peeler).
- Preparing parcels salting the slices of meat, spreading cream cheese on one half, add the truffle and close flouring the edges to seal.
- Melt the butter in a non-stick pan, when hot lay out the parcels.
- Sauté first one side then the other.
- Cooked, add the fresh single cream.
- Allow a few seconds to leave to gain flavour and serve.
- Garnish with truffle slices.
- If you are using fresh truffles start from Step 1, otherwise, in case of truffle already worked, skip to step 4.
- The recipe can also be made with tomato sauce, in this case, prepare a sauce by heating the oil with a clove of garlic into the pan, then add the tomato puree, salt and pepper and, if appreciated, oregano or chilli.
- As soon as the tomato is dry, lay out the parcels and cook for a few minutes.
Villa Magna Tartufi https://www.villamagnatartufi.com/