Bruschetta with Truffle
The secret of this recipe is in the aroma exhaled by the truffle on contact with the hot bread.
Write a review
- - Bread
- - Black or White truffle
- - Salt
- - Extra virgin olive oil
- Wash and brush the truffle with cool water.
- Slice the bread.
- Toast the bread slices in the oven.
- Rub a truffle on the bread vigorously, leave a truffle aside.
- Season with extra virgin olive oil and some salt.
- Finally, garnish with thin truffle slices (use a truffle-slicer or a peeler).
Villa Magna Tartufi https://www.villamagnatartufi.com/