Ravioli filled with Pumpkin and Truffle
As often happens when we have the best ingredients, we obtain the best recipes. In this case the owners of the recipe are the pumpkin and the fresh truffles. This recipe brings out the beauty of the handmade, of the healthy and tasty. Delicate fresh ravioli filled with pumpkin, ricotta cheese and grated truffle. Served with a delicate cream of pumpkin and bacon and of course fresh truffle slices. The truffle is eaten either cooked inside filling that fresh with all its fragrance over the dish. The pumpkin instead makes its contribution of delicacy to the recipe.
Write a review
1 hr 30 min
1 hr 30 min
- - Fresh Black Truffle
- - Eggs
- - Farina
- - Pumpkin
- - Ricotta
- - Speck
- - Extra virgin olive oil
- - Sale
- - Pepper
- Dice pumpkin, sprinkle with salt and pepper and cook in the oven at about 150 degrees for 20 minutes. In this way the pumpkin becomes soft, but does not release liquid that may disadvantage the right consistency of the filling.
- Mash the pumpkin with a fork and combine with grated fresh truffles and cottage cheese until the mixture is smooth (measured out the ingredients according to your liking and taste to decide the proportions as you like best. In this case has been chosen the preponderance of truffle).
- Put the flour on a pastry board and create a classic well where you will put in eggs, salt and a little bit of olive oil, then get the classic handmade dough. Once rolled the dough go to the realization of ravioli stuffing them with previous compound (Point 2).
- Sauté a few strips of bacon in a pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, cook the pumpkin advanced with salt and pepper.
- Whisk it with a hand blender with some ricotta cheese to give creaminess.
- Combine the bacon to the soft compound.
- Boil salted water, add a little olive oil and cook the ravioli for 5-7 minutes depending on the thickness of the sheet.
- Drain the ravioli gently and season with pumpkin cream and bacon.
Villa Magna Tartufi https://www.villamagnatartufi.com/