Risotto with Courgette and Truffle Pecorino
Even novices of the kitchen can enjoy to prepare this risotto which combines vegetables (zucchini), protein (cheese) and pleasure (truffle). The result is a dish rich but still light and balanced.
Write a review
For 4 people
- - 300 grams of rice for risotto (eg. Vialone or Arborio)
- - 1 lt. vegetable broth
- - 1 shallot
- - 2 garlic cloves
- - 1 spoon of extra virgin olive oil
- - 3 medium zucchini
- - Pecorino Truffle
- - Salt
- - Dried chilli
- - 1/2 glass of white wine
- In a non-stick pan with the high bottom, sauté with a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil: two cloves of garlic, a small dried chili and chopped shallot.
- Meanwhile, boil in a pot about 1 liter of water, which then we will add two tablespoons of vegetable soluble broth (or you can prepare the broth by adding celery, carrots and onions).
- Chop into small pieces 2 of the 3 zucchini (we'll keep one apart), previously washed and private of the stems, and add them to the previous mixture. Cook them over high heat and when they are lightly browned, add to the pan the 300g of risotto, which will be sauté along with the courgettes for about 2 minutes.
- At this point, simmer the rice over high heat with half glass of white wine, and when evaporated, gradually add the vegetable broth until fully cooked (about 15 minutes).
- Finally, grate the zucchini left aside with a simple scratch for vegetables along with truffle pecorino.
- Cook until creamy.
- Season with salt and serve. You can also add a few slices of pecorino with truffle directly over the rice.
Villa Magna Tartufi https://www.villamagnatartufi.com/