Fondue with Potatoes
Quick and easy to make recipe, even for those not used to cook. Advice these types of products that have a very good and practical use in the daily kitchen, without losing the tasty side.
Write a review
- - Potatoes
- - Fonduta with Truffle Villa Magna
- Wash the potatoes and punch holes with a fork on all sides.
- Place it directly on the plate of the microwave: 3/4 minutes (maximum 5 at a time) for potatoes very small, 5/7 minutes for larger ones (maximum 3 at a time).
- Once cooked slice it quickly and put on fondue. The heat of potato will melt the fondue and in a few minutes we'll have a plate full rich and tasty!
- The potato, if well washed, can be safely consumed with the peel. This allows both to savor the best taste that maintain optimum consistency during cooking without dispersing the starch. Moreover, there is no need to add salt to the potato because its flavor is already complete. Superlative would be cook it wrapped in aluminum foil under the ashes of a hearth, but in his absence, will be fine a microwave oven.
Villa Magna Tartufi https://www.villamagnatartufi.com/